Southern CA, KPP workshop.
Time & Location
About The Event
This is officially the first Southern California workshop of 2019! Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to connect with some of the most talented minds and bodies in the fitness and kettlebell worlds. If you have never passed before, GREAT!! this is the perfect opportunity to face your fears, learn directly from KPP's founder and his safest and best practices for teaching you to to grow beyond what you thought was passible while staying safe and keep your partner safe.
Who can attend:
This workshop is open to people with Kettlebell experience. You must have a solid understanding of the kettlebell swing. To participate, you must be be able to demonstrate safe, Kettlebell swing technique and we must feel confident with your swing.
What you can expect:
1. Your fears to be put at ease
2. To safely throw a kettlebell
3. To safely catch a kettlebell
4. Basic two hand passing
5. To let go and trust your body and your partner
6. How to communicate and cooperate more effectively
7. To get into and sustain FLOW state with another person
8. Feelings of wellbeing, calm and euphoria.
9. Increased confidence
10, Peace and ease.
you will have opportunities to pass bells with different skill levels, and will have the ability to learn from the whole spectrum of teachers and students. We take a communal approach to advancing. We all help each other grow, develop and learn in this cooperative, nonjudgemental workshop environment.
- First time attendee$250$2500$0
- Return KPPer$175$1750$0